3731 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60641
Cellular: (773) 495-8839
No Problem Is Too Small. No Project Is Too Big.
Loren Roseman, founder and President of Roseman Management, has over 18 years of
professional experience with Information Technology and Information Systems and 10 years
experience as a Project Manager. Mr. Roseman is available to help your business
successfully leverage technology to maximize profit and maximize internal efficiencies. He is
available to run or critique technology projects.
Mr. Roseman is also available to help you with your home and office computer and technology
needs. He is available in the evenings and weekends to minimize your downtime.
• Eighteen years as Information Technology Professional.
• Ten years as a Project Manager
• Implemented large and small systems including SAP, Business One, Microsoft products,
LANs, WANs, SaaS, VPNs, and Client-Server infrastructures’ hardware and software
• Organized, highly motivated, empirical and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff, managers, and C-level Executives.
Master’s of Project Management, Keller Graduate School of Management
Master’s of Telecommunications Management, Keller Graduate School of Management
B.A. of Psychology and Sociology, Beloit College
Six Sigma Green Belt, Villanova University
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Researched, suggested and negotiated the implementation of SAP, Business One
• Resigned and implemented warehouse and logistics strategy for increased efficiency and greater profitability
• Project Manager of the implementation of company-wide manufacturing control system, JOBBoss
• Project Manager on Enterprise-wide implementation of an E-Learning Management System.
• Project Manager on migrations of Macintosh to Windows NT
• Salvaged a failing Year 2000 project by redesigning the entire project tactics and strategy
• Knowledgeable of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Versed in Quality Management principles including ISO 9001
• Strong writing skills including Statements of Work and Scopes of Work
• Made presentations to Senior Level Executives and C-level Executives
• Managed over 10 employees simultaneously
• Worked extensively with Microsoft Project, Visio and Office.
• Experienced with Microsoft and Macintosh desktop, laptop and server infrastructures
• Knowledgeable about wide array of networks and telecommunication infrastructures
• Hands-on experience with ERP/CRM systems such as SAP, Business One and JOBBoss
• Excellent technical and business research, evaluations, analyses and writing skills
• Lead Technology Steering Committee
The remainder of this site is research conducted by Mr.
Roseman on IT/IS project failure and how to avoid
project failure which he conducted as a graduate
|Technology Project Consultants